This is the different way to discover a real Mekong Delta and giving you a real experience by bike to Phu Quoc Island. This biking tour is not one to miss
- Biking distance: 40-50 (Km/day)
- Speed boat to Phu Quoc Island
- Tour duration: 4 days
What to Expect
Day 2: Vinh Long – Sa Dec-Long Xuyen – Can Tho (B,L)
Take a boat trip to visit a local floating market to see how the local people live and earn their living on boats. Come back to your homestays family and enjoy breakfast.
Cycle around the village (about 2 hours) and find out more about the lives of the local people on the island. Then go back to National Highway where your car will pick you up and take you to Sa Dec. Have lunch at local restaurant and relax.
In the afternoon, we ride to Long Xuyen. Overnight in Can Tho
Cycling distance: 45-55 km.
Day 3: Can Tho – Rach Gia ( B/L )
Have breakfast and check out of hotel. We will have a very early start by boating to the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta’s Vietnam, you will have the opportunity to watch the big wholesale market on river. There are many big and small farmers’ boats selling and buying seasonal fruits on the river. Disembark and transfer you to Rach Gia. Bike around Rach Gia.
Overnight in Rach Gia
Cycling distance: 15-20 km
Day 4: Rach Gia – Phu Quoc ( B )
Get breakfast before you take a speed boat to Phu Quoc Island.
- Transport by A/C minivan, bus, truck.
- Treck and Giang Mountain Bike, helmets,.
- Entrance fees, boat ride,boat ticket to Phu Quoc.
- For daily cycling only: Water, snacks, fresh fruits, wet towels.
- 3 nights in 2-3 star hotels, room share
- Experienced English speaking bike guides.
- Meal as the itinerary: B-Breakfast,L-Lunch,D-Dinner
What’s Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses.
- Drinks at restaurants.